All eyecare services are currently available for you, your children, and your family with our normal hours of operation. We want to advise you about the procedures and efforts that we are making to address the challenges regarding COVID-19/Coronavirus.
Our efforts you can expect at our practice:
- Staggered appointment times with minimal to no wait times in our reception area. Patients may also check-in and wait outside in their cars to be called in for an exam.
- Following guidelines based upon medical evidence and closely monitoring the guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
- Educating our doctors and staff on preventative measures provided by the CDC with daily staff meeting updates.
- Increasing the frequency and extent of our cleaning practices, such as additional wipe downs of all hard surfaces including the front desk, examination rooms after every exam and additional cleaning for all "patient touchpoints" (door handles, eyeglasses, countertops, and other high-touch surfaces).
- Providing additional resources that are available to patients and employees including hand sanitizers, extra soap, and paper towels at all sinks and restrooms.
- Implementing heightened sanitation and hand-washing procedures for all staff.
OUR PATIENT REQUEST:
Only bring scheduled patients to the office (1-Accompanied adult per minor or elderly patient).
Face Covering -To maintain safety, we are requiring everyone entering our office to wear some type of facial covering such as a KN-95 mask, surgical mask, homemade mask, scarf, or a bandana to maintain safety for everyone. Anyone entering the office without a mask will be given a complementary surgical mask from us.
- If you have any flu-like symptoms (fever, chills body aches, & trouble breathing), please, delay your appointment for 30 days.
If you are experiencing any of the symptoms listed above, and you arrive at our office, we will kindly ask you to leave & reschedule your appointment
Please notify us as soon as possible if you need to reschedule your appointment. This allows us to release your reserved time to another patient.
With appropriate precautions, we will together address this challenge and modify behaviors that will make us better prepared to face such challenges in the future. Thank you for your cooperation.
Dr. Brawley, Dr. Friederich, Dr. Seibel, Dr. Wehner & Staff at Vision Care Consultants